Monday, 14 March 2011



This card was made with my sister Sally Jo in mind - i think she will really like it - i even made a box and decorated that as well - i have posted it to her today so i will let you know what she thinks when she tells me - i have used another of the amazing Magnolia Tilda images - i am not that good at coloring them but i really do enjoy it so i think thats what counts so it will have to do - i used some HOTP papers which i adore - although i do find it very hard to actually use the papers that i have i much prefer to pet them and stroke them LOL - i know its really sad isnt it - i colored the image using ranger distressed inkpads - this was my first attempt - it kinda looks ok dont it - the flutterby is done with a Mariannes creatable die - i borrowed it from my friend Sue(thanks Sue) - have now decided i need to purchase my own

No comments:

Post a Comment