Sunday, 24 April 2011

Ribbon Weaving

Hi all - I wanted to share this card with you - it has Ribbon Weaving on it - which my good friend Jill taught me how to do - i didnt do very well to start with and my other good friend Sue had to help me quite a bit - but once i got into the swing of it i was away - you can make the finished piece of weaving into many shapes - one of the ladies(Maxine) at my monthly card socials made hers into the shape of the number 3 for her grandaughters card and Leigh  http://charitycrafter.blogspot.com/  made her finished weaving into a heart - you can see her finished card on her blog -The digi image which i used on the front is from the Paper Shelter -  i hope you like the card and thanks for looking - all comments greatly appreciated - Kym xx

3 comments:

  1. The sharing of crafters is worth its weight in gold! x yours is gorgeous x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Kym...was gutted when I wasn't able to come to the social to have a go for myself...I'll be there next month though!!!
    Hugs
    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ribbon woven wreathe looks stunning !

    ReplyDelete