Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Disney Paperbag Mini

Hi all - have not been on here for a while - have been busy creating more paperbag minis and other cards - also entertaining family and having said family entertain me - LOL.  Well it was my amazing grandsons 1st Birthday last tuesday and i thought i would share his paperbag mini that i made for the occasion.  Let me know what you think - love & hugs Kym
















I am sorry that there are so many photos but i just couldnt choose - i think i may also have to purchase a better camera this one i have does not take brilliant photos but will have to do for the mo - the next photo is of the little man himself.
The papers that i used for the album were from the 8x8 HOTP disney books - i also had some images cut from the cricut - my friend Jill cut those for me - coz even tho i have the cartridge i get a tad short tempered trying to figure them all out - i really only use my cricut for the alphabets - lol

2 comments:

  1. these are definately my favs at the moment x precious! x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Leigh - i have to say they are my faves at the mo as well - i am working on 2 more - one of which is for my sisters 40th -

    ReplyDelete