Tuesday, 31 May 2011

My Sister's Anniversary card

Well i am here again - this time it is to share my sister's anniversary card - i have to be honest with you and say that i dont usually do anniversarys especially not my own and mostly not any one else's either - but i wanted to go to the hexagon theatre in reading to see a show called "The Essence of Ireland" think riverdance and your there. So him indoors and myself thought maybe Wendy(my little sis) and her husband Andy might like to come along with us - being as it was their Anniversary and all - so i decided that maybe i should make them a card - the card didnt end up how i thought it would - in fact it ended up being better so that was a bonus - and i can safely say my little sis loved it - and i had a great time visiting and staying with my Niece and her husband in their beautiful new home.




3 comments:

  1. wow, fantastic card.the shape is stunning and i love the elegant image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for your kind words coops - the image is from a debbi moore cd - it was supposed to be a small easel card - but it ended up being a 6x6 inch card - lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Kym , it looks amazing,no wonder your sister loved it!
    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete