Sunday, 8 May 2011

Paper Bag Album








OK guys - i would like to thank all the great people who put their tutorials on youtube - I found them very inspirational - there are just so many talented people out there - This is my first attempt at a  PaperBag Mini Album - I had a great time putting this together - it is for my sons 30th birthday - the papers that i used are the new from me to you papers - they are absolutely fab - i have to say that it was hard making one of these books for a man  - my next attempt is going to be for a woman with losta lace and flowers - i hope you like my pp album all comments greatly appreciated - Kym

3 comments:

  1. This is lllluuuuuuuurrrrvvvvly Kym x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi..
    Waw, this card is good and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I have seen this close to its brilliant, as everything else you do, always something special to follow

    ReplyDelete