Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Todays Cards

Hi all in blogland - Tuesdays for me are get together days with my lovely card making friends and to be honest with you i usually spend more time chatting and giggling and drinking tea that i very rarely actually make a card - well today was a good day i made a couple of cards so i thought i would share them with you.This first card is a variation of a beautiful card that my online friend Jane sent me it is a stamped flourish with jewels stuck to it a very less is more card - totally out of character for me LOL.
The next card was an idea from my friend Sue - i think she said she saw something similar on a load of old Pickle blog  - it is a lovely idea - it is achieved by scoring your card (i used my Hougie Board) and then simply mattering and laying - the embellishments that were used were a cheeryLynn flourish and some punched flowers with gems(i got mine from Mei Flower) in the centre - my sentiment was produced on the puter but you could use a stamp or peel offs - Thanks Sue you're a star
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards - love n stuff Kym xx

1 comment:

  1. beautiful cards kym.really elegant designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete