Wednesday, 8 August 2012

August card social

Hi Guys - been a couple of weeks methinks since i posted - but i have been busy preparing samples for my next card social-I had seen quite a few cards around that had folded corners with flowers tumbling out and i thought i would give it a go myself - then at the card social i can ask the ladies if they want to make a card like it at septembers card social this is the first one-

 The flowers are from www.iamroses.com - i have also used a cheery lynn die fanciful flourish and the papers are from a 7 gypsy paper pad and the name eludes me at the mo - will get back to you on that one - the metal corner is from http://www.wildorchidcrafts.com/ and the pearls are from https://www.meiflower.co.uk/ - oh the brad is also from WOC.




This card is much the same except the flowers are from WOC the papers are from my ancient stash - lol the buckle i have had forever the lace is from my aunt and the brad is a stampin up brad.Do you think my ladies will want to make a card like this????

thanks for looking - love all your comments good and bad
kym xx

1 comment:

  1. wow these are stunning kym.really beautiful designs and i love the pretty flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete