Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Saturated Canary

Ok guys this is my third post today - sorry to bombard you all it kind of goes like this sometimes - i am busy creating and then realise that maybe i should blog as well - lol

I have been practicing  with my prismacolor pencils which i purchased at least 3 years ago - i have never really got the hang of them until i discovered youtube - now that is an amazing place. I wouldnt say i am all that with them just yet but i am trying (him indoors says i am very trying-lol). well this is one of my cards - i have used a saturated Canary digi image - i absolutely adore these images - you may notice that with more cards that i have in the pipeline - lol - i have made the box to match - the cards are actually 8x8inch cards.


The flowers are all from iam roses except the 2 on the box and they are prima got flowers - the papers are from my ancient stash again and the ribbon is from mei flower - i used a cheery lynn die Fanciful Flourish which i purchased from teddy bo - they have fab digis on there as well.
this is the next card - which is also one of my faves at the moment flowers from iam roses again and some of them were white so i colored them with the spectrum noir pens again - i love doing this with my flowers as i really get what i want that way-the lace is from my aunt - the sentiment came from graphicatstamps - the sentiments on the site are absolutely great - i love all the fifty shades sentiments - just brill.
Once again guys - thanks for looking - kym xx

1 comment:

  1. both so fabulous kym.the images are beautiful and i love your elegant designs ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete