Friday, 22 February 2013

Crackers

which is what they say i am most of the time - lol - i decided this christmas that i was not going to make the dancers crimble cards - so what to do i say to myself - ahhh crackers methinks so i set about making my own crackers - i have to say they were not half bad at all this is the end result.



I had a great time working out a pattern and then busting my border punch on the edge - lol - the flowers were from iamroses and the berries from a pulled apart xmas wreath bought from asdas.

The image was a download i purchased from charmed cards and crafts

and this is all of my crackers ready to go dancing - i then discovered an easier way to get crackers is to buy them ready made from here http://www.whichcraftuk.co.uk/ awesome site - hope you enjoy looking - kym xx


No comments:

Post a Comment