Saturday, 23 February 2013

My Birthday

It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago and i had a great day - my friends husband (Eddie) made me an awesome cake - my friend Sue bought me some beautiful tulips(i totally love tulips) and i had some fab cards made for me and i wanted to share them with you here - enjoy kym xx

Eddies totally scrumpshus cake

Sues bootiful tulips

Karens awesome card

sues awesome card

inside sues card

Jills awesome card

Leighs awesome card

Jane's awesome card

Kim's awesome card

Penny's awesome card

inside Penny's card

Eileen(left) & Babe's awesome cards

and this Beauty was made by my niece Kayleigh with her fingers

Thank you to everyone for your amazing creations i loved them and they are really appreciated - its so nice when people take time out to make a card especially for you
Kym xx

No comments:

Post a Comment