Sunday, 15 September 2013

60th Birthday Gift

My friend was 60 this year -(i wont name names - she knows who she is)and this is the gift that i made her.

Elephant purchased from Tesco's

papers & flowers from Prima-dangle made by me

pink book is 2014 diary

die cut 4 times stuck together piccy from prima pad and covered with glossy accents flowers from WOC and died by me

butterfly from meiflower

I cant tell you the buzz i got from making this - i love making something that i know i am going to give to someone special - The matchbox was made from a pattern that i got Here it was a freebie template - the backpack was a template that i purchased from Inking Idaho thankyou Becky - The mini album i made up using the hidden hinge system-i think my friend really liked it

Thanks for looking - kym x

2 comments:

  1. just to let you know I really loved the pressie and have spend a great deal of time looking at it and showing it off. It is a lovely gift and one I will treasure.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome hun - and i know you will treasure it - cos thats the sort of person you are - a real treasure - kym xx

    ReplyDelete