Sunday, 15 September 2013

Tuesdays with the Girls

I love my Tuesdays with the girls Jill & Sue with the occasional pop ins of Karen or Leigh - (Hi Girls) we have a lot of fun on these days also a lot of tea and giggles and i am not mentioning the cake - lol

We quite often come up with things to make for each other - with that in mind i showed Sue an article in a mag and said what can you do with that - and this is what we made when we were next at Sues - i love em




Thank You Sue
Thanks for looking - Kym x

3 comments:

  1. love these kym.the designs are really beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Surprised you made these as you don't like inky fingers but they really are exquisite, I love the cats too lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Surprised you made these as you don't like inky fingers but they really are exquisite, I love the cats too lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete