Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Cuddly Buddly Winnings

Hi Guys - i wanted to share this card with you that i made using one of my dies that i won from cuddly buddly which is a great place to shop.

The papers are from a pad i bought from Hobby Lobby when i was on holiday in siesta key florida earlier in the year - its fab and has 180 sheets - the black card is from The Paper Mill Direct - The sentiment is a digi from cuddly buddly and the flower is made from a Marianne Die which is what i won - The image is a digi from the awesome Krista at Saturated Canary and the ribbon is from RibbonGirl - thanks for looking - kym xx

7 comments:

  1. so gorgeous kym.i love your design and colours and the image is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image, and great layout, sooo pretty.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments Coops and Colette - its much appreciated - so glad you liked my card-kym xx

      Delete
  3. Kym, this is so so pretty!! I love the soft tones & that gorgeous SC image!! :))

    Thank you so much for coming over to my blog & following me on Bloglovin -- I really appreciate it. :))

    To be eligible for the candy, could you please pop back over & click on "join this site"? It's the area w/ the little faces like on Kat's site. Mine is on the right hand side 1/2 way down on the sidebar. Thanks so much, honey!! The way I keep track of my blog friends is w/ the google counter. :))
    Have a great week!! Xo

    http://nicolescraftnook.blogspot.com/2013/11/candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kym!! :))
    I saw it & yes, you are in there now!! :)) big hugs!! I don't have a crafty FB page. :))
    I was just saying that you can share a link to my candy on your FB page if you have some crafty friends that you would like to share it with. Not required at all tho. :))

    You can email me at anytime--
    nmnastali -- at -- gmail

    Hugs!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kym, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! I love the color combination.
    Happy holidays!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete