Thursday, 16 January 2014

2nd Prima Doll Tag

Oki doke I like this tag better altho the other one has been sat on the table looking at me and i will admit it's growing on me a little - lol

This one i used Prima papers from the 6x6 Lyric Collection - the swirly pearls are also from the lyric collection - there is a cheery lynn flourish which i have stamped over with a kaiserkraft stamp - the bird cage came from Tracy at Dies to Die for it was in a beautiful package of goodies that i won last year - The bird came from my friend Karen - the little fob-watch came from the ribbon girl - the lace is from my stash and the feathery doo dad i made myself.

I hope you like - thanks for looking Kym xx



2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous.your colours are beautiful and i love the prima doll image and fab feathers. :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is my favourite, I can wait to do it, even better close up
    Thanks Kym
    Much Love xxx

    ReplyDelete