Friday, 17 January 2014

Dancers and Cardmakers

When it comes to crimble time i like to make something for my dancers and my cardmakers - it might be a handmade card or anything - i just feel that they support me all year so i try and make them all a little something - well this year the cardmakers got Milkcartons that i made and decorated then i stuffed with goodies of the crafting variety.

Single Milk Carton
All of the Milk Cartons

Now for the dancers i decided to give them gift bags which i had decorated and put goodies in

There are quite a few dancers so it was quite a job

I made lids to go on the bags

This is the front of one bag

I also added all their names to the front as well
Thanks for looking guys - kym xx

2 comments:

  1. wow these are fabulous.i bet these gifts will be treasured ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet idea! I love it x

    ReplyDelete