Saturday, 26 April 2014

Been AWOL awhile

Hi guys - how are you all doing - well i hope - its been awhile since i posted but as i said last year more than once life often gets in the way of blogging - lol - I am having a lot of work done on my house and of course i have been in a bit of a muddle - altho i do believe some of my friends would say whats new - lol - meanwhile i have been trying my hand at quick and easy cards - i have seen many on pinterest and have given it a go - i openly admit that i have cardlifted some of the ideas because they were so good - here are some piccys












I Have to say that quick and easy is not really my thing but these were quite a pleasure to make and i am sure the peeps that i send them too will like them -

Thanks for looking - kym xx

No comments:

Post a Comment