Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Tuesday Tarts

Hi guys hope all is well in your world its all good in mine.
We had Chaos Tuesday yesterday and the Tarts had a great time.
We made a card which was inspired by a lady on Facebook called Carol Edwards.
This is my version of the card she made.
Kym's card

Sue's card

Jill's card
I used three different Sue Wilson Dies
The card came from The Papermill and the card base was pack I got on eBay.
The flowers were made using Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch flowers.
Thanks for looking guys
Laters Kym xx

4 comments:

  1. stunning cards kym.your designs are gorgeous and i love your colours and fabulous diecuts :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks coops - not really my design just my version - but i love doing them and i love making the flowers too - thanks for leaving a comment its much appreciated - Kym xx

      Delete
  2. I love all the cards Kym really lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovey cards queen Kym :)

    ReplyDelete